Job Opportunity – Billing Administrator – Fixed term contract (maternity cover) start date 18/10/2021 end date 31/12/2022
Fleet-Serv are one of the forefront suppliers of repair and maintenance services to the UK transport industry, maintaining over 10,000 assets on various arrangements, flexibility and responsiveness are two of our core tenets. You can see more about our company at fleet-serv.co.uk.
Working alongside the Tail Lift Compliance and Engineering Teams you will be trained and became responsible for the following:
- - Providing billing information & queries and produced Aged WIP reports,
- - Responsible for invoicing of sales orders in a timely and efficient manner,
- - Dealing with suppliers,
- - Presentation of chargeable jobs to our customers,
- - Processing of third party pro-forma’s within the agreed SLA
- - Producing chargeable reports for the senior management team within the company.
We are looking for someone who can and will thrive working in a busy and fast pace environment, which will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- - To be able to understand the repair process involved and to explain this process to the customers,
- - Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
- - Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages including excel,
- - Good telephone manner,
- - Customer-focused,
- - Impeccable Attention to detail,
- - Be able to work on your own as well as part of a team,
- - Calm head and work under pressure,
- - Broad understanding of the commercial vehicle/tail lift industry would be an advantage
This is a perfect opportunity to join a very successful, progressive organisation at an exciting time in our development. The salary is offered at £19K depending on experience. Our hours of work are 830am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Full details will be advised at interview.
If you believe you have the right skills and motivation to join this busy team please email your CV and covering letter to our HR team: